- Euarchosauriforms (sans parasuchia and proterochampsidae) start with Euparkeria, derived from the FMNH specimen of Youngoides, which has a small antorbital fenestra.
- Vjushkovia is a basal rauisuchid.
- Decuriasuchus is not a rauisuchid, but a pre-archosaur/pre-poposaur derived from basal rauisuchids like Vjushkovia.
- Ticinosuchus has a sharp triangular premaxilla and is basal to the aetosaurs.
- A menagerie of archosauriformes, Arizonasaurus, Yarasuchus, Qianosuchus, Ticinosuchus, Stagonolepis and Aetosaurus form a clade.
- Lotosaurus is not related to Arizonasaurus, but to Silesaurus.
- Poposaurs include Turfanosuchus at the base.
- Gracilisuchus is a basal archosaur/crocodylomorph. Archosaurs include crocs and dinos and that’s all.
- The calcaneal heel appeared and disappeared several times.
- Protodinosaurs include PVL 4597, Lewisuchus, Pseudhesperosuchus and Trialestes, not pterosaurs, Lagerpeton or Marasuchus.
- Marasuchus is a basal theropod.
- Phytodinosauria is a clade including Eoraptor, Sauropodomorpha and Ornithischia.
- Damonosaurus Jeholosaurus and Chilesaurus are basal ornithischians.
- The pubis of Pisanosaurus was rotated during taphonomy. When repaired it looks like a standard ornithischian partial pelvis.